AURORA COURT RENTALS
Stainless Steel Appliances
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are utilities included in the rental price?
- No, utilities are not included in the rental price, so you do have to pay separately for your electrical bill, natural gas and any internet/cable - as the water and garbage pick up are part of the road strata, an additional sum of $40/month is paid to the Landlord alongside rent for your portion.
2. Is there in-suite laundry or is it shared?
- Every unit has it's own private, in-suite laundry - so no need to fight over a washer and dryer in a communal laundromat!
3. What do you mean by modern finishings?
- Every unit has been specially created by our interior designer, and boast multiple potlights in the kitchen, dining rooms and living rooms, so no need to rely on your own lamps to light your space. The countertops are all made out of quartz stone, the kitchen backsplash is tiling, and all of the appliances are brand new stainless steel. The flooring is an attractive vinyl plank, with carpet on the stairs and upper floor. The master bedroom ensuite is glass-encased and has tile walls, and His & Hers sinks. Extra attention has been paid to these units to ensure they are comfortable, trendy and luxury rental units!
4. Is there a grocery store nearby?
- There are a variety of grocery stores nearby within a 5 minute drive, so whether you like to shop at Superstore, Save On Foods, Safeway or Walmart, they are all within arms reach - the choice is yours! To discover what else is nearby, check out our Location Map!
5. Is there transit close by?
6. What do I do if I have a unit repair request or other issue?
- If any issues arise, you can contact the Tenant Manager, Laura! She is very friendly, knowledgable, and can be contacted by phone or email - although if it is an issue, email is preferred for tracking and reporting purposes! She makes it her priority to ensure quick response times, and loves to make each tenant feel heard and looked after! It is our goal to ensure that our tenants know they are a priority and we endeavour to repair and fix anything as soon as it arises!
7. I commute down the valley, how far away is highway access?
- The highway is close enough in distance to be readily accessible (just under 2 km away) for all you commuters out there, but not close enough to cause constant highway traffic noise pollution!
8. I love nature, how far away are outdoor amenities?
- If you are looking for a quick and easy nature fix, Sardis Park is a 12-acre park that is just a couple kilometres away, and they have created a beautiful trail loop around the pond there. Looking for something a bit longer? Check out the Vedder River trails that are only 5 km away! They have tons of trails to choose from and you can go for a walk, run or bike for easily an hour+ right beside the river. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Or if you want to go a bit further to get away, Cultus Lake is just under 9 km away, and you can simply relax on the beaches there in the sun, read a good book, snack on a picnic lunch, swim in the lake or do whatever feels right to you!
9. How do I set up a time to view any available units?
- If we have a unit coming available, we are more than happy to set up a private viewing for you! But first, we want to chat with you over the phone to ask a few pre-screening questions! Feel free to give us a call, or send us an email through our contact form - we're excited to chat with you!